Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
What does it take to be in a parade?
Hard work, a bright shiny chassis and a little help from your friends. That's what Putt-Putt® discovers as he gears up to join the annual Cartown Pet Parade. Children will be delighted as they meet the local carfolk, explore a toy shop, tool down the road and more. Along the way, they learn to think ahead, deal with unexpected problems, and give others a hand. The road to discovery has never been more fun - or more educational. Charming talking characters, lively sound effects and lifelike animation keep your child focused on the adventure.
• Putt-Putt® Joins the Parade is fully-loaded with originality and activity. Even adults find it hard to resist getting in on the fun. What's more, Putt-Putt® offers lots of exciting new options every time kids play. The result is an entertaining learning experience that never gets old.
• Surprise Touch Points. There's no telling what will pop up when you tap a garage door, a magnet or even a flower. Talking fire engines and dancing mice are just some of Putt-Putt's® many roadside attractions. With so much to see, kids won't want to miss a thing.
• Need Help? Just See Smokey. Smokey's always there to give Putt-Putt® a hand. Help screens have never been friendlier.
• Clean Up's a Breeze. Kids help Putt-Putt® get cleaned up for the parade with a simple tap on the screen. Taking a shower is more fun than ever.
• Moo-ve Over. Children's problem-solving skills are developed as they learn how to deal with cow roadblocks and other unexpected problems.
• Putt-Putt® Opens Up a Helpful New World. Kids learn how to earn money and remember an address. They even learn the value of doing a good deed.
This Product and Humongous Entertainment are not in any manner affiliated with Putt-Putt, LLC. The PUTT-PUTT® trademark is a registered trademark of Putt-Putt, LLC and is used under license.
This product uses ScummVM which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
iPhone4-iPhone4 / iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi / iPad23G-iPad23G / iPhone4S-iPhone4S / iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen / iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G / iPhone5-iPhone5 / iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen / iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen / iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G / iPadMini-iPadMini / iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G / iPhone5c-iPhone5c / iPhone5s-iPhone5s / iPadAir-iPadAir / iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular / iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina / iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular / iPhone6-iPhone6 / iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus / iPadAir2-iPadAir2 / iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular / iPadMini3-iPadMini3 / iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular / iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen / iPhone6s-iPhone6s / iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus / iPadMini4-iPadMini4 / iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular / iPadPro-iPadPro / iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular / iPadPro97-iPadPro97 / iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular / iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE / iPhone7-iPhone7 / iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus / iPad611-iPad611 / iPad612-iPad612
Fixed cursor issue
Supports iOS 9.3.2
Putt-Putt Joins the Parade