AutoWake. Smart Sleep Alarm
TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
AutoWake is the first haptic smart alarm for your Watch.
It can wake you up by tapping you on your wrist using your Watch's haptic engine. You can set it to wake you if you are in light or medium sleep either 15 or 30 minutes before your set alarm time. This helps you feel more refreshed.
There's an optional sleep cycle buster that you can turn on to give you a light tap at 5 minute intervals in a 15 or 30 minute window before your alarm to take you gently out of deeper sleep.
Not only that but it will even automatically measure your waking pulse just before the alarm sounds, which is a valuable measurement of recovery.
If you ignore the alarm on the Watch, you can also set a safety alarm that will play on your phone. This will speak and/or play a chosen song from your music library.
There's daily bedtime reminders and auto scheduled alarms in case you forget to set your alarm before bed.
If you also use AutoSleep our auto sleep tracker, when you turn on your alarm, it can automatically tell AutoSleep that you have gone to bed so that time to fall asleep can be tracked. Your AutoSleep 7 day trailing sleep average also appears in your bedtime reminder.
If you use Apple HomeKit then you can run scenes for key events in AutoWake like turning off your bedside lamp and setting your room temperature for sleep.
AutoWake requires an Apple Watch running WatchOS 3.2 or higher (WatchOS 4.3 (much) preferred).
AutoWake works fine with Do Not Disturb and Theatre/Cinema mode.
AutoWake requires at least a bluetooth connection between your iPhone and your Apple Watch during the time that you are asleep. You can use Flight Mode on your iPhone, but make sure that you turn on bluetooth.
iPhone5s-iPhone5s / iPhone6-iPhone6 / iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus / iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen / iPhone6s-iPhone6s / iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus / iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE / iPhone7-iPhone7 / iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus / iPhone8-iPhone8 / iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus / iPhoneX-iPhoneX
This is big update that makes AutoWake a lot more grown up.
- 7 day schedule to auto enable your alarm if you forget. Yes, AutoWake is now auto too.
- Bedtime reminders. Relive your childhood. If you use AutoSleep you'll even get told your average 7 day trailing sleep. No pressure.
- Custom haptics. Some people like it hard. Some like it soft. Now you can choose.
- Sleep cycle buster to lightly tap you in 5 minute intervals in your 15 / 30 minute smart alarm period. This takes you out of deeper sleep in a lovingly tender way.
- AutoSleep lights off support for time to fall asleep tracking.
- Snooze option. With optional snooze abuse so that you can be told off for your slothful ways.
- HomeKit support to run scenes on key events. e.g. Turn off your bedside lamp when you enable the alarm. Make your lamp bright red as punishment for hitting snooze.
- Modified light and medium sleep detection sensitivity. Light was a bit too high for most people.
- 24 hour time support.
- Customise / control all spoken text.
AutoWake. Smart Sleep Alarm