Gano Technologies LLC
Gano Technologies LLC
*** Hot Air has been featured in the Ballooning Journal twice! (May/June 2012 and Jan/Feb 2014) ***
Hot Air is a flight logging and tracking application made especially for hot air balloon pilots! It's like having a log book and data recorder in your pocket! Hot air is loaded with lots of different features; many based on pilot feedback from around the world.
- Real-time tracking! Great for improving situationally awareness, see your current location on a map or satellite imagery
- Waypoints to show your distance, bearing, and ETE to a target location
- Offline maps available
- Record your entire flight path (you can even turn your screen off during recording)! Then you can export your flight to your computer and view it in 3D using Google Earth
- KML/KMZ overlays! Add custom overlay data to the real-time flight maps (can be used to map out electric lines, friendly or unfriendly places to land, denoting special airspaces, include information such as radio frequencies or phone numbers, etc.).
- Wind data tracking - records wind speed and direction at the various altitudes as you fly
- Integration of the Glympse location sharing service to allow ground crew, family, or others to track your flight in real-time. They can track you using almost any device with a data connection.
- Flight Log- the log makes it easy to track information common to all pilots such as crew members, passengers, maximum envelope temperature, and propane used. The log also makes saving takeoff and landing locations convenient, thanks to the iPhone’s GPS or triangulation capabilities; plus, it has a "favorites" list for takeoff locations. The log can also aid in flight planning and separates future flights from past flights using a simple color-coding scheme.
- Flight Data Summary: this tab quickly tallies flights and hours flown. The summary includes a total of all flights or just the ones made within the past 90 days. Plus a summary of the crew used for past flights.
- Summary Map: on the map tab, the logged flights that have a saved takeoff and landing location can be plotted and compared on an interactive map
- Data export: export your flight log in HTML, KML (for viewing in Google Earth), and GPX (GPS Exchange)
- Data backup and restore - to be certain your data is safe!
- Comprehensive payload calculator
- View weather conditions and forecasts from within the app
- Universal app - works on iPad (landscape and portrait) as well as the iPhone and iPod touch!
- Facebook integration - it is easy to post a quick summary of your latest flight to Facebook and even includes a link to a map!
- Real-time tracking heading projection-line option
This app includes translations in English, French, Czech, and Slovak!
Note: During real-time flight mode the GPS is continuously running in the background which can significantly decrease battery life.
iPad611-iPad611 / iPhone7-iPhone7 / iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular / iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen / iPhone4S-iPhone4S / iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular / iPhoneX-iPhoneX / iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen / iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen / iPhone5s-iPhone5s / iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro / iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G / iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus / iPadMini5-iPadMini5 / iPadAir-iPadAir / iPadPro97-iPadPro97 / iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen / Watch4-Watch4 / iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax / iPhone6-iPhone6 / iPadAir3-iPadAir3 / iPad76-iPad76 / iPad878-iPad878 / iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen / iPad23G-iPad23G / iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular / iPad73-iPad73 / iPad74-iPad74 / iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen / Watch5-Watch5 / iPadPro-iPadPro / iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular / iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen / iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular / iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G / iPad71-iPad71 / iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular / iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE / iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G / iPadMini4-iPadMini4 / iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi / iPad612-iPad612 / iPadMini-iPadMini / iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular / iPad812-iPad812 / iPhone5c-iPhone5c / iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax / iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular / iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina / iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular / iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus / iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen / iPadAir2-iPadAir2 / iPad75-iPad75 / iPhone11-iPhone11 / iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus / iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus / iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS / iPhone8-iPhone8 / iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular / iPhone6s-iPhone6s / iPad72-iPad72 / iPad834-iPad834 / iPad856-iPad856 / iPhone5-iPhone5 / iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR / iPadMini3-iPadMini3 / iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen / iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular / iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
Version 11.0.1: Fixed issue when restoring a backup.
New In Version 11.0
- Added waypoints! See the Waypoints help section under real-time settings for details on how to use the feature.
- Added a summary of crew flight frequency (all time, 30, 90, 180, and 365 days) to the Summary Tab. This data is sortable by crew member name or by flight count.
- KMZ files are now supported for overlays! (The KMZ files are expanded and converted to KML by the Hot Air app). KML is still preferred but many KMZ files should now work.
- Changed the real-time wind speed/direction chart to now increment by 100 ft (100 m) instead of 500 ft (200 m) so it can be more finely tuned.
- Flight track images can now be shared to any app (not just e-mail) including being saved to the photo library
- Significant improvements to all flight track sharing options
- Added 3D touch shortcuts to quickly open Real-Time Flight Tracking and the Payload Calculator
- The "Real-Time Flight Tracking" menu item now stands out more (the cell is taller and the icon larger and red).
- Updated interface graphics (e.g., solid blue title bars which makes buttons and titles easier to read, etc.)
- Added additional sharing options in Backup data for "export all flight data" as sometimes these files may get too large to send via e-mail
- Added haptic feedback (small vibration) when real-time recording is started and stopped.
- Compass on real-time map now appears in the lower left corner of the map when needed (iOS 11+)
- Fixed passengers count limit (the app was not saving values over 100)
- App rating request system updated to make it easier to rate app and hopefully less annoying (thanks for taking the time to do this it really helps!)
- Updated Facebook SDK to 4.33.0 (for sharing to Facebook)
- Many other small bug fixes and improvements (iOS 11.4 compatibility, etc.)
- Thanks to everyone who has sent me suggestions. If your ideas didn't make it into this version I either wasn't able to come up with a good way to add it yet or ran out of time. However, they are all still on my idea list and will be considered for future updates.
Gano Technologies LLCのその他アプリ