Simple Machine, LLC
Simple Machine, LLC
"More you play, more it becomes addictive."
iPhone3GS-iPhone-3GS / iPadWifi-iPadWifi / iPad3G-iPad3G / iPodTouchThirdGen-iPodTouchThirdGen / iPhone4-iPhone4 / iPodTouchFourthGen-iPodTouchFourthGen / iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi / iPad23G-iPad23G / iPhone4S-iPhone4S / iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen / iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G / iPhone5-iPhone5 / iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen / iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen / iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G / iPadMini-iPadMini / iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G / iPhone5c-iPhone5c / iPhone5s-iPhone5s / iPadAir-iPadAir / iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular / iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina / iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular / iPhone6-iPhone6 / iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus / iPadAir2-iPadAir2 / iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular / iPadMini3-iPadMini3 / iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular / iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen / iPhone6s-iPhone6s / iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus / iPadMini4-iPadMini4 / iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular / iPadPro-iPadPro / iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular / iPadPro97-iPadPro97 / iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular / iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE / iPhone7-iPhone7 / iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus / iPad611-iPad611 / iPad612-iPad612 / iPad71-iPad71 / iPad72-iPad72 / iPad73-iPad73 / iPad74-iPad74 / iPhone8-iPhone8 / iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus / iPhoneX-iPhoneX
I am so happy to be announcing this new update for Circadia! In the year since I released Circadia over 100,000 of you have played it completely blowing any expectations I ever had for this little artistic puzzler. Thank you so much.
You have collectively fueled my passion as a game designer and enabled me to continue to challenge myself each day. For that, I am infinitely grateful.
So, you may be wondering what's in this new update. Well, read on:
- iPhone 5 formatted! That's right, now you can play Circadia on Apple's cutting edge retina screen without any letterboxing. Very nice!
- Infinity Mode has been added. So many of you asked for some way to enjoy Circadia without having to be stuck on a level. It took a while to figure it out, but I am happy to tell you that now you can enjoy Circadia before bed, when you wake up, on the subway, whenever, and without having to play the current level that makes you want to throw your iDevice across the room. Once you select infinity mode Circadia will design random 2 and 3 button levels forever. The levels won't get any more difficult than that. It really nice, it even surprised me by making levels I never considered :)
- 5 new sound sets: you must be tired of hearing those same bells over and over and over again. Well, it was very difficult to find other instruments that would compliment the simplicity of the aesthetic but 5 sounds really felt like they expanded the Circadia experience. From a humming Scarbee electric piano to a celebrity sampled piano to some perky live percussion, there's a depth and resonance that will keep you in a state of relaxation. Of course, if you're not using headphones, you're missing out.
- Orientation flipping seems like it would be a super simple update, and it is! Except that Circadia was the first game I coded and I didn't know how to do it. Well, those days are long gone. Flip your phone up or down, down or up, it's all good ;)
- Bugs: Yup, fixed a few bugs. I addressed the loading issue some of you have been experiencing. I fixed the issue where you chose to rate Circadia and return only to endlessly be asked to rate it (so sorry about that, just had to do with saving before leaving the game to go to the review page). Fixed another issue where Circadia would shutdown if you left the game, I assume causing some save issues. Finally, it's not a bug, but I moved some of the more difficult levels in the beginning to a little bit later so players can see levels where the white dot moves sooner.
Ok, that should cover all the bases. I'm really so thankful for your support. You have no idea how the support from this game has changed me in such monumental ways.
Simple Machine, LLCのその他アプリ