PokerCruncher - Expert - Odds
*** A BIG new expert-level feature: Color-Coded Groups In Hand Ranges *** (6th screenshot)
The App Store’s top Texas Hold’em odds/equity calculator.
(The *Expert* version of PokerCruncher.)
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an expert professional-level hand ranges and flop/turn/river texture analysis Texas Hold’em odds/equity calculator that goes well beyond the standard features.
*** Video tutorial on our website ***
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement for many years.
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches, and on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread.
(See our website.)
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop/Turn/River, flop/turn/river texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Additional, expert-level features like range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, color-coded groups in hand ranges, filter range, and next card heat map.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds/equity calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don’t even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don’t let you enter hands for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, and has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for Mac ---
Additional, expert-level features.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age’s or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to think in terms of *ranges of hands*. PokerCruncher surpasses the standard features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats, range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, color-coded groups in hand ranges, and filter range. Full grid of all 169 starting hands (also text field entry), top x% of hands slider, select hand combos (suits and weights) in hand ranges, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, …
Deal-To-Flop/Turn/River and Flop/Turn/River Texture Analysis
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop/turn/river hit stats, odds for flopping/turning draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, customizable "Total Hit" stat, mouse over a range’s stats, …
Groups Editor (Color-Coded Groups In Hand Ranges)
--- Next Card Heat Map ---
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
Support Other Programs’ Hand Range Text Syntaxes For Weights
Enter/Edit Scenario Notes
Calc’ed Scenarios History
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop/turn/river texture analysis (techniques expert players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong free app update history over many years.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on machine, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age’s or n:1 odds
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Small, medium, large, max-size window sizes
+ Dark-appearance mode (macOS Mojave 10.14+)
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for more information.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
A big update:
* A BIG new expert-level feature: Color-Coded Groups In Hand Ranges (Groups Editor). Details below.
* Our website’s Tutorial: New section for this new feature, with an example usage/screenshot.
* Also, in the app, see this feature’s “?” Help button. And in the Groups Editor, see the buttons’ tooltips.
* Help screens, Tutorial: Clarify exactly when the Mouse Over A Range’s Stats and Filter Hand Range features are enabled.
* Our website’s Tutorials & Videos page: Expand the FAQ-Features section. And add links to some more blogs by pros/coaches.
* Our website’s Recommended Coaches & Pros page: 2 great new additions: SplitSuit.com, ExceptionalPoker.com. Do check them out.
* Minor edge-case bug fix: Range %age (at top right of Range Editor view) wasn’t being updated sometimes during calculation; fixed.
Color-Coded Groups In Hand Ranges (Groups Editor):
1) Click the new "Groups" button in the Range Editor view to show the Groups Editor. This view lets you break up the current hand range into color-coded groups (up to 10 groups in a hand range), and see useful info. about the groups (e.g., number of hand combos in each group).
2) See this feature’s “?” Help button for information on usage and features (button is at the top right of the Groups Editor view).
* Click/select a group to edit.
* "Name" button.
* Add/remove cells and individual hand combos to/from the selected group.
* Note: Partial/multiple colors/groups on a cell are supported.
* Select cells, multi-select/unselect cells, etc.
* Weights in groups.
* Filter “Add” and “Remove” buttons.
* “Add All Ungrouped” button.
* “L” (Load) button.
* And more buttons/actions.
3) Handling groups across the app:
* Save/Load: A hand range’s groups are saved/loaded when the hand range is saved/loaded. This includes in the app’s state.
* Export/Import: Groups have been added to the PokerCruncher hand range text syntax, so groups are written out to a hand range’s text (at the end of the text), and are parsed back in.
* Groups are full-fledged components of a hand range and are handled everywhere/fully in/for hand ranges across the app.
We hope you enjoy this new feature and put it to good use (we’ve been working on this new feature / app update for months and would love to see that). Pls. do let us know your feedback/suggestions, e.g. on this app’s TwoPlusTwo forum thread or in an App Store review, thanks.
===== Previous Update Version 12.7.1 =====
* Add a new (3rd) state “-” (meaning delete) for the stats’ checkbox buttons, to make the TotalHit stat and the Filter Hand Range operation more flexible/powerful.
If you like PokerCruncher and our continuing work, please consider writing an App Store review, thanks!
We wish you/family/friends a healthy and successful 2020. -RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
PokerCruncher - Expert - Odds