NEW : French Tarot becomes multiplayer !
- Play Online through Game Center : Invite your friends, or let the Game Center find players for you.
- Play on LAN with your friends, via WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Play with a friend on the same device, each in turn.
*** PLAY TO FRENCH TAROT ON YOUR IPHONE, IPOD AND IPAD ! ***
Play to the popular French Tarot card game, against opponents simulated by an high-level artificial intelligence.
All official rules are handled :
- Play at 3, 4 or 5 players.
- Declare Handful.
- Declare Misere.
- Lead one trump to the last trick.
- Announce a slam.
*** HD GRAPHICS ***
Easy to use, the game is very fast and responsive, with card animation for a more realistic gameplay, and hd graphics.
*** AN HIGH-LEVEL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ***
Your opponents and teamates are simulated by an high-level artificial intelligence, that knows the common strategies used in tarot card game. Therefore the game is very realistic, close to game with real players, and the challenge is high.
*** A CUSTOMIZABLE APPLICATION ***
- Play counter-clockwise or clockwise
- Play with or without misere.
- Play with or without Small contract.
- Change the player's name.
- Change the speed of the game
*** AN APPLICATION THAT WILL MAKE YOU BECOME BETTER ***
A section with statistics is included in the application, allowing you to monitor the evolution of our performances. And you can distinguish yourself thanks to Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
For beginners, rules of French Tarot are also included into the application.
Finally, you can at the end of the round see all the tricks, and replay the round if we want, to train and try new strategies.
For any question regarding the application : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun playing Tarot !
iPadMini / iPhone-3GS / iPad23G / iPhone4S / iPodTouchFifthGen / iPhone4 / iPad2Wifi / iPadFourthGen4G / iPadThirdGen4G / iPadThirdGen / iPadFourthGen / iPhone5 / iPhone5c / iPadMini4G / iPhone5s / iPodTouchourthGen
- Handfuls and miseres are now declared by each player just before playing his first card.
- A Slam can now be attempted after the aside has been done, and the player attempting a slam always leads the first trick.
- Adding an option to optimize the deal of the cards, so that in solo mode the human player is not dealt too many low hands in a row (to be activated in the options section).
- Players can now bid only once in the bidding phase. (An option to allow overbidding has been added).
- Several bug fixs.